A student startup competition, open to any student from any discipline from any school anywhere in the world.
As they become available you can enter any of these competition stages at any time before its deadline. If you miss one then catch yourself up and enter the next one!
Please keep me in the loop!
We’d be happy to share news with you as things are announced.
(This information won’t be used for any purpose unrelated to USASBE Launch!)
Tell me more!
- USASBE Launch! is proudly presented by the United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE)
- The goal is to provoke and reward students from any discipline for great ideas, beautiful business models, and evidence of traction
- Students from any discipline from any school anywhere in the world are welcome to participate
- There are four stages in the competition:
- They are:
- 1. Launch’s Top Idea Ninja
- 2. Launch’s Best Business Model
- 3. Launch’s Best Crowdfunding Campaign
- 4. Launch’s Big Traction Challenge
- Each stage is designed to help students grow and get feedback on their concepts
- Students can enter the competition at any stage
- They are:
- Participants will gain access to world-class tools in the areas of:
- Ideation (idea modeling and opportunity modeling)
- Business modeling
- Developing and implementing a crowdfunding campaign
- Developing customers and gaining traction
- Teachers and professors will have access to teaching tools, curricular content and guidance – right down to the level of their course outlines and the tools and worksheets they can use in their classrooms
- Students don’t need to pay anything to participate
- Students can win coaching from some of the world’s best entrepreneurship mentors and coaches, valuable prize packages, and considerable bragging rights!
- Launch’s Top Idea Ninja!
- Launch’s Best Business Model
- Nov 15: Business modeling bootcamp
- Dec 16: Submissions due today!
- Jan 8: Winner announced prior to the USASBE conference in Fort Worth, Texas
- Launch’s Crowdfunding Campaign
- Launch’s Big Traction Challenge
- Mar 1: 3 minute video evidencing traction made to-date due
- Mar 15: Winner announced
These are the incredible folks who will help students push their dreams into reality:
Our mentors and coaches!
These incredible mentors and coaches will take the USASBE Launch! finalists to heights they never thought possible:
These are the fine folks who are helping make USASBE Launch! a reality: